So, I have been 3 for 3 so far in doing my resolution so far - getting up in the morning and running.  I have an Android Phone, and I found that using two apps helped me run and read my bible at the same time!

For the running part:  I use the Endomondo Sports Tracker PRO app, which uses GPS to track where I run and tells me my pace and my total workout time after every mile.  You can download it for Android, iPhone, and Blackberry.

For the Bible part:  I use Lifechurch.TV's most excellent "YouVersion" bible app, which has the option for you to listen to the audio bible of your reading plan.  I am using it to go through Prof. Horner's Bible Reading System, which hits 10 Chapters in the Bible a day.  You can download YouVersion for Android, iPhone, and Blackberry.

But if you need music while you work out, we've got you covered there too, because you can Download The House FM App for your Android, iPhone, or Blackberry!

Now, the only thing to do is to get out there and make 2012 the year that your life changes!

Categories: