This video made me cry for the second time.



It made me realize that I take my family for granted. Every moment is a blessing.

What thoughts did you have about this video?

Categories:

2 Responses so far.

  1. Angela says:

    Sadly, and yet gratefully, this is one in a string of such stories I have been exposed to recently. It seems everywhere I turn there is one more unhealthy baby - some fighting the odds, some joining Jesus in Heaven. I am grateful for these stories only for the reason that as I walk away from each one I hold my tiny, healthy miracle a little closer to me. As a result of listening to the woes of others I haven taken my time with my new daughter more seriously. Suddenly the unwashed dishes, unchecked e-mails and dirty floors seem nothing in comparison to spending an hour holding a stuffed animal in front of her, watching for that smile and an open hand eager to take in something new.

    Thanks for sharing the video.

  2. Anonymous says:

    What beautiful hope and faith in the face of adversity. Thank you for sharing Andy.