Here is my basset hound / terrier mix, FDR. I usually say she is white with black spots, but when we are outside in the snow, you can tell her fur is definitely NOT white.

It is always a good reminder of who I compare myself to. I think, "I might do some things wrong, but I'm still a good person! I'm not a murderer or anything." But that's not who we are supposed to compare ourselves to.

According to 2 Corinthians 5:21:

"For God made Christ, who never sinned, to be the offering for our sin, so that
we could be made right with God through Christ. "

So, Jesus didn't sin, but came to save YOU from your sin. And, he wants to make you RIGHT with God. If this has been a tough year, and nothing has gone right for you, making a decision to get RIGHT with God can change your life!

To find out more about getting right with God, go to http://needhim.org/

Categories: