My wife and I had a lifechanging experience as we were leaving my bank's drive thru lane last night. I have only really seen Armadillos dead on the side of the road, but I saw one in the grass. I slammed on the breaks and freaked my wife out when I yelled "There's an armadillo on the side of the road!" So we put the car in reverse and took this video of our new friend:

(if you can't see the video, click here)

Just how my wife and I were so excited to see our first armadillo up close, you might be listening to our pledge drive for the first time. Here's why we do it:

  1. Our station is listener-supported
  2. We need your support to stay on the air!
  3. We take a short break from our regular schedule to tell you that we need your help.
  4. You can give at http://TheHouseFM.com or call 800-324-8488!
It is that simple! Once you are done staring at the wonders of a wandering armadillo, get to the phone (or our website)!

Categories: