It's graduation season...kids growing up, starting a new chapter of their lives, making their parents cry as they walk across the stage, etc.

I remember when I was graduating, I had SO many dreams. Like, a lot. No, I didn't still want to be a ballerina and a doctor like when I was little, but still, I had some big hopes.

I don't know about you, but I still have some big dreams. Maybe like me, you've pressed them down deep, swept them under a rug because life is busy or the dream just seems impossible. Still, the dreams are still there.

I was reading in 1 Corinthians this week and I can't get this scripture out of my head:

"No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love Him." 1 Cor. 2:9

So think about that dream you have...now imagine that coming true, and it being even greater! That blows my mind that even the greatest things I can imagine are nothing compared to what God wants to do in and through me!

The same is true for you, too. You're life doesn't have to stay the same. All the people you look up to, or even don't look up to, got where they are one step at a time. It didn't happen overnight. So, what can you do this week, or even today? What step of faith can you take to get one step closer to what God has planned for you?


-Jenn

Be sure to share what God is doing through you here.

Categories: