This song was inspired by the bag of popcorn that always shows up at the station the day after we do an event at the Poncan Theatre...  And how nobody seems to be grossed out that it is a garbage bag...  So here's the FIRST House Party parody song-

Click here to listen to "In a Bag (Popcorn)"

Here's the lyrics so you can sing along:


Give me a second chance
I need to explain one thing
my friends are at the counter
munching on some popcorn that you may
ask why it's in this bag
that usually houses things
like fruit peels, milk jugs and some
meat with some mold
and...
I could come up with something else to put
it in but I don't know what to do
But the volume of the kernels and
butter leaking from paper bags
You know I'm trying hard save it all
So when the poncan closes
and the trash can is around
I'll carry you home

[chorus]
Popppppcorrn, in a trash bag
there's nothing that is better
if you're a fretter
just close your eyes

cuz popcorn, in a trash bag
you can share with everybody
noone goes hungry
there's enough
Tonight
[end chorus]

[end]
So when the poncan closes
and the trash can is around
I'll carry you home tonight

Categories: