You're gonna have people who are "haters", the ones for whatever reason have made it their life goal to make your life miserable.

Sometimes they are friends, and in extreme cases, they are your family.

Just like Joseph in the Old Testament.  His brothers were so jealous of how much his dad loved him, that they threw him in a pit and sold him to slavery.

Years later, Joseph is second in command in the most powerful country in the world at the time, and his brothers must bow before him and beg for enough food to live.

They're also afraid that Joseph might try to do what they failed to do: Kill and destroy their lives.

But, Joseph says something that I'm going to remember every time things don't quite go the way I want them to.

You intended to harm me, but God intended it all for good. He brought me to this position so I could save the lives of many people. - Genesis 50:20

Haters are always gonna hate.  Our job is to love, and let God take care of the rest.  

Categories: