I LOVE the old testament, especially the stories about the wars and kings.  It plays out like an epic movie in my mind.  One part that I have always loved is Joshua's speech to rally the troops.  It ends with a verse a lot of people know "As for me and my house, I will serve the Lord,"  but the verses leading up to that show the story of God's plan and providence in the lives of the Israelites.

Take a listen below, and as you listen, know that God has a plan for your life to keep you safe from your enemies and be there with you through everyday life as well!

Click to listen: The Word On Wednesday: Joshua 24

Categories:

One Response so far.

  1. Our God is just amazing! You should've produced a video a uploaded to Youtube, then I would make efforts to translate it into Portuguese and spread it among Brazilians.

    Anyway, just great. Thank you for sharing this with us.

    God keep blessing you guys at The House and My Praise FM.