(This is part 11 in a 11 part series of things that Andy learned in college - sometimes the hard way - so hopefully you don't have to)

I looked in the mirror and said out loud "What's wrong with me?"  as I wondered why some people of the opposite gender often looked at me as if I had leprosy.  The only thing that was missing from me being straight out of the bible was sitting on the ground yelling "unclean!"

This was after I asked a friend to go to this school event with me.  She said yes, but then said "If you touch me, I'll kill you"  (I think she was joking about the kill part... I think).

I didn't know why she felt like she had to say that.  It's not like I had done anything to deserve it.  I hadn't done anything wrong to any girl, honestly I hadn't really even dated any girl at college, but somehow I got a reputation for being a "ladies man" and that word had gotten around in some odd and horrible fashion to the point where someone felt like they had to say that to me before they hung out with me.

This was *before* Facebook was around, where I think it is even easier for people who don't know you to easily pass judgement on you just by looking at one of your status updates or one picture or one comment.

It's a great reminder to live your live "blameless" so that your reputation is not bad things, but of Jesus.

For the Kingdom of God is not a matter of what we eat or drink, but of living a life of goodness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. 18 If you serve Christ with this attitude, you will please God, and others will approve of you, too. - Romans 14:17,18

Even if people have heard bad things about you wrongly, if you are living your life the right way, you have nothing to be worried about.