It's the guys from Leeland and Rainn Wilson (Dwight from the office) in the Baltimore airport. This is how I imagine this conversation taking place:

Leeland dudes : Hey! Dwight!
(Rainn keeps walking because he has his ipod on and can't hear)
Leeland dudes : Dwight from the office! Hey!
Rainn : Uh, hey guys, what's up?
Leeland dudes : Can we get a picture with you?
Rainn : Sure.
(picture taken)
Leeland dudes : Awesome! Well, see ya later!
Rainn : Ok, bye. (puts headphones in again.)

So I couldn't think of a funny conversation, at least one that I could transcribe. I was thinking about some bit about the Leeland guys asking Rainn if he had ever heard of their band, but I couldn't make it funny.

Interesting thought below:
Maybe Rainn was listening to Leeland at that moment? Would that make the Baltimore airport turn into a black hole, one which may begin to get larger and soon consume okla

Categories:

One Response so far.

  1. A says:

    That is so cool! I love the office!