This looks legit, and I just ordered one, so I'll let you know when it comes in, but you can get a photobook printed for free and shipped free every month from hotprints.com.

It connects with Facebook and other social networking sites and lets you choose your pictures or pictures from friends' pages as well! It was really easy to do!

Here is a preview of one of the pages from my book:



It can even automatically import your captions for pictures too, as you can see on my page.

Here's the direct link for the Facebook page: http://apps.facebook.com/hotprints/entry.htm

Categories:

One Response so far.

  1. Deeny says:

    I actually made one of those a few months ago and it came in the mail pretty quickly. You can't complain too much about free, but I wouldn't pay cash for one. They had some kinks to work out but maybe they have. :-)
    Deanna