For the month of July, the House Party is going to challenge you to change your life - spiritually, emotionally, mentally, and physically.
Check this blog every weekday for a simple task to do that will change your life!


Today's Challenge: Drive-Thru Difference

"Whoever serves me must follow me; and where I am, my servant also will be. My Father will honor the one who serves me." John 12:26
Here's an opportunity for you to make a difference this weekend...it's the Drive-Thru Difference! Click on the appropriate link below for your listening area, print off the letter & be ready to make a difference as you go through the Drive-Thru this weekend! Simply pay for the person behind you, hand the clerk the letter & know that you've made a difference! I can't wait to hear the stories of how you've made someone's day!

For N. OK on 89.7 click Here
For OKC on 88.5 click Here
For Downtown OKC on 103.1 click Here
For Norman on 98.5 click Here
For Seminole on 89.1 click Here
For Bartlesville on 105.7 click Here
For Edmond on 100.1 click Here
For Stillwater on 105.9 click Here
If you listen online click Here

Categories: