For the month of July, the House Party is going to challenge you to change your life - spiritually, emotionally, mentally, and physically.
Check this blog every weekday for a simple task to do that will change your life!


Today's Challenge: Pick up trash or messes anywhere you go
"Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me." Psalm 51:10
Mom always used to say, "Pick up this room! It looks like a pig's sty!" Sound familiar? This isn't to bring back haunting memories of the days when your bedroom floor was non-existent and would eat your shoes ... it's to spur you to action! Anywhere you go, pick up trash. If something is out of place, put it where it goes! Try to make a room better before you leave it. It takes minimal effort & makes a positive impact. Ask yourself, "What one thing can I make better before I leave this room?"

Also, your Mom told me to tell you to clean your room.

Categories: