For the month of July, the House Party is going to challenge you to change your life - spiritually, emotionally, mentally, and physically.
Check this blog every weekday for a simple task to do that will change your life!


Today's Challenge: Random Act of Kindness
"Do not let kindness and truth leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart." Proverbs 3:3
Have you ever had someone do something nice for you, for no reason? How did you feel? Personally, I love it when I don't know who did it. Maybe it's the mystery ... or the creepiness?!! I don't know, there's just something that lights up inside me when someone takes the time to think of something special to do just for me. So, let's make that happen for someone else! Get your thinking hat on & come up with 1 act of kindness you can do today. Then call us tomorrow (Tuesday) between 5 & 6 and tell us what you did! So ... Start NOW!

Categories: