Rediscover you.  A quest to
re-examine the life of Jesus.
Shake The Dust Off Your Feet.
9 “Do not get any gold or silver or copper to take with you in your belts— 10 no bag for the journey or extra shirt or sandals or a staff, for the worker is worth his keep. [...] 14 If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, leave that home or town and shake the dust off your feet.
How do you deal with rejection?  Is it something that you fear to the point where you are even afraid to start following your dreams because of the fear of someone making fun or looking down on what you personally believe?

Maybe you rely on other people's opinions too much, like I did as a kid.  It was 6th grade, and at that point I wanted to be a Weatherman on TV.  Until it was the weather chapter in my science class, and I got a C+ on the test.  My parents were out of town so I was staying with a family friend, and when I shared the grade I got with them, the husband said, jokingly, "Maybe you aren't cut out for being a Weatherman!"  I took that to heart and gave up on my dream of that time. 

Isn't it incredible what a few words can do to change someone's life?

A good reminder both ways, that:
  1. Don't squash other's dreams.  Encourage them !
  2. Don't let others try to squash your dreams! 
For we are to be followers of God, not man!  So live your dreams and let God guide you!

Categories: