Rediscover you.  A quest to
re-examine the life of Jesus.
Don't Choke.

22 The seed falling among the thorns refers to someone who hears the word, but the worries of this life and the deceitfulness of wealth choke the word, making it unfruitful.

This Christmas has been more stressful for me than previous ones, and I'm not sure why.  I think I am worrying more about how I am going to pay for all the things we have gotten for ourselves and others in the last month,  is it getting in the way of me living for Christ and following the Word?

Absolutely.

There are so many places in the bible that talk about not worrying about your life, that if you are following God's plan and focusing on Him, that things will work out.  I have never really been able to do that... to "let go" so to speak of my life and let God fully handle things.

The accumulation of "stuff" is not what I was put on this world to do.  What God really wants me for?  Well I should spend some more time with Him to figure that out :)

Categories: