Rediscover you.  A quest to
re-examine the life of Jesus.
Judge, Jury, and Executioner
 1 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.


Of all the things I do in my life that is really bad, this one takes the cake.  I am so quick to take one look at someone, or hear one thing secondhand, and make a full synopsis of their life and declare them to be "bad." 

I find myself doing this a lot when I read a news story about a celebrity and the mistakes they make.  I am so quick to make fun of it and say "they should know better" when in all actuality I do things as bad as they do, I just don't have photographers following me around wherever I go. 

But if you think about it, that's what God is able to do.  Being able to see whatever we do...  nothing we do is in hiding or secret from Him.  And even though our lives might not be splashed on tabloids in the walmart checkout, we are no better than the celebrities, the homeless, or the prisoners.

Categories: